Volunteer Application & Liability Release Waiver
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- My services to Tails From The City (“TFTC”) are provided strictly in a voluntary capacity as a Volunteer and without any expressed or implied promise of salary, compensation, or other payment of any kind whatsoever.
- My services are furnished without any employment-type benefits, including employment insurance programs, worker’s compensation accrual in any form, vacations, or sick time.
- I will familiarize myself and comply with TFTC’s policies and procedures applicable to Volunteers. In particular, I fully understand that TFTC expects high standards of moral and ethical treatment of the animals under its care. I will adhere strictly to these standards in my capacity as a Volunteer.
- I understand that the handling of animals and other Volunteer activities on behalf of Tails From The City (“TFTC”) may place me in a hazardous situation and could result in injury to me or my personal property. On behalf of myself, and my heirs, personal representatives and assigns, I hereby release, discharge, indemnify, and hold harmless TFTC and its directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all claims, causes of action and demands of any nature, whether known or unknown, arising out of or in connection with my Volunteer activities on behalf of TFTC.
- Understanding that Public Relations is an important part of a Volunteer’s activities on behalf of TFTC, I hereby authorize TFTC to use any photographs of me in its possession for public relation purposes. I ask that TFTC use reasonable efforts to give me advance notice of any such use, but such notification is not a condition to release photographs for public relation purposes.
"*" indicates required fields